Call tracking uses software to track incoming phone calls using unique phone numbers that then get re-routed to your hotel’s main phone number.
Why It’s Important
Some consumers who go online may end up calling your hotel to ask a question or book a room. Call tracking ensures that these leads are properly captured and associated with the right marketing campaign(s). It all comes down to being able to track the effectiveness of your efforts.
A web-based call tracking software, like CallRail, allows you to record phone calls. This can be a great way to gain insight into your hotel’s customer experience and find ways to make improvements if necessary.
How to Get Started
- Start by signing up for a service like CallRail.
- Determine which marketing initiatives you want to track. Do you want to track offline initiatives, online initiatives, etc.
- Set up unique phone numbers for every source you want to track.
- Place those unique numbers within the source you want to track; it could be a webpage, an online ad or even a billboard.
- Be sure monitor and review your incoming call reports and tie them back to your marketing campaign.
Interested in Call Tracking?
Talk to Us Online or give us a call at 978.465.5955